* Please be sure to join our FaceBook Group if you haven't yet, it's a nice forum for us to talk about things and share homeschooling stuff with each other. Our group is called: Lincoln Friday Classes, if you have trouble getting to it or joining out let Lisa or Kim know and they'll get you hooked up! :)
* You're invited to a Seder Passover, on March 30th, at 6:30 at Oak Lake Church on 1st Street. Just let Sadie Wilson, Liz Chalenburg or Lisa Cassel know by tomorrow if you're interested (you can ask them or send Friday Classes an email if you have any questions!). There is a $25 fee per family, to pay for the meal preparations. This will be a traditional Seder Passover, and should be a really amazing experience for all who come!
* If you are planning on attending/teaching at our co-op again next fall, please come to a meeting on March 20th during the recess time. There are some possible changes we'd like to discuss with everyone and some decisions we'd like to have made as a group--we'd really like your thoughts and input on things!! If you cannot make it but would like to know more, please email us at email@example.com or contact Lisa or Kimberlee.
*Thank you for all your help making our co-op the success that it is--our families are the best! :)
* Please continue to bring your boxtops to co-op, we use the funds that we make from this to keep our building rental fee as low as possible. We are also going to start collecting Best Choice and Our Family UPCs as well. If we collect 1,000 Best Choice or Our Family UPCs we can start receiving benefits from them, if every family collects a dozen or so it really adds up fast!!
* Please remember that we are peanut-free. ANOTHER ALLERGY HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION, please do not bring anything with cashews to our co-op. Cashew butter was previously listed as safe alternative to peanut-butter, but it is no longer--you can still bring sun flower, almond, and soy butters for snack time.
* Also--please remember to bring toys and quiet table activities for your kids each week to use in the Mom's Room when they are not in a class.
Hope you are all enjoying your school year, and your classes at Friday Classes Co-op! If you have any questions or concerns about things at our co-op, you can always talk to Lisa or Kimberlee or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.